Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shakespeare

I very much liked the poem "Let me not to the marriage of true minds" by William Shakespeare. I like this very much because it talks about real true love. I am one of those people that believe in true love. Yes it is very very rare but it is possible. And when you find it that love will never die and your heart will never stop pounding. Even as time passes you by you will still have that strong passionate love you have for each other when you met forty years ago. And when things around you change and no matter where you are if you have lost each other you will never lose that love it will stay forever strong and find your way back into each others arms. I am a hopeless romantic so that poem makes me smile inside. :)

Submitted by Sherry Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment