Saturday, July 17, 2010

I Love Plays



I like to read the plays like this. It makes me feel comfortable and easy to understand what the play want to talk about. It likes conversation between people and people. For example, in Oedipus play, I can see Oedipus, an arrogant king, still has the some weakness inside him. He wanted to escape from his fate which was set by the oracle of Gods. I also understand more about how the myth influenced people at that time. Moreover, each character expresses his or her feeling. However, I’m not quite sure understand about the role of chorus. In my opinion, I think that they help the play move on from scene to scene smoothly. Anyway, I didn’t like to see the play when I was a kid. Whenever I went to see it, I felt bored. After I learned this chapter, I like to read or see the play from now on.

Submitted by Baophong Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment